It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 07:48 AM   #1
(female)

lilchickpea HB User
Cool withdrawals-benzo's

This is day 78 off all meds/alcohol. I'm doing everything I can to get through this anxiety, burning sensations in my body and the crazy stuff in my head. I go to therapy, have a docotor who is an addictionoligst, moderate exercise, started accupuncture, taking vitamins, going to support group meetings-This is so difficult, painful and scary. I've read the Ashton Manuel and it has many of the withdrawal reactions list that I have so that does help. I don't like that it can take 6 months to a year for the reactions to go away!!!. I am just crawaling through eachday. I need to know that this will stop and I will live again. That i will laugh and smile-that I will be able to go to work and enjoy my hobbies again. I don't know who I am. I'm doing everything I can to get through this. Alot of praying but, I can't seem to feel god in my heart. I know he carrying me through this. I'm just getting tired of being like this but, I won't stop trying. :

Last edited by lilchickpea; 08-31-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 08:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User
Re: withdrawals-benzo's

Welcome!

Keep up the good work lilchickpea. Let us know what we can do.

-SRMom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 01:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Marirose HB User
Re: withdrawals-benzo's

You are going great! Like SRMom said, let us know how we can support you! Prayers are with you! Marirose

Closed Thread