It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 06:41 PM   #1
(female)

Derangea HB User
Crying Spells

I have crying spells every morning. Morning DREAD big time. I can't get past it. Does anyone else have his? What can I do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

debill HB User
Re: Crying Spells

The last couple of days have been pretty difficult for me. I don' t know why, I was feeling better. I have a problem of waking up at about 5 am really anxious and then I start to cry. I don't know how to stop it either. I was thinking that maybe reality slaps me back in the face when I wake up.

I am sorry I don't have any good advice for you but I wanted to let you know that chances are when your crying I am too.

I hope tommorow morning is better for you.

debill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 07:15 PM   #3
(female)

Derangea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by debill
I am sorry I don't have any good advice for you but I wanted to let you know that chances are when your crying I am too.

I hope tommorow morning is better for you.

debill
Thank you, at least I know I'm not the only one.

Old 08-31-2005, 08:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

GatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB User

Hey, Derangea. I just started college and my classes start tomorrow, so I've been having a lot of crying spells. I'm very weird- I'm not crying because I'm homesick because I'm not, but I'm crying because as an OCD-er, not having a stable schedule and routine plan isn't really good... Plus, I have to constantly hear all of these immature teens complaining about their relationships and other things that I'm supposed to be sympathetic towards while I sit unnoticed having obsessions and panic attacks... I hope that you'll feel better very soon. If you need to talk, I'm here. God bless.
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Old 08-31-2005, 08:35 PM   #5
(female)

Derangea HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatsbyLuvr1920
Hey, Derangea. I just started college and my classes start tomorrow, so I've been having a lot of crying spells. I'm very weird- I'm not crying because I'm homesick because I'm not, but I'm crying because as an OCD-er, not having a stable schedule and routine plan isn't really good... Plus, I have to constantly hear all of these immature teens complaining about their relationships and other things that I'm supposed to be sympathetic towards while I sit unnoticed having obsessions and panic attacks... I hope that you'll feel better very soon. If you need to talk, I'm here. God bless.
-GatsbyLuvr1920-
Wow, that sounds like my exact situation. I just started school again only this time I'm at a bigger campus far away from home and around my familiar surroundings that I've been attatched to for 22 years. I feel like my security blanket has been taken away from me. Being alone scares me because I'm so far away from everyone I care about and cares about me.

Old 08-31-2005, 08:56 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

GatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB User

OMG! That sentence about feeling like your security blanket has been ripped away- I have the exact same feeling, and I even worded it in the same way! Now, that's creepy! I also feel as if my solid footing which represents my world is falling down slowly, like a crumbling building during an earthquake... Not fun. God bless!
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Closed Thread