It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2005, 09:11 PM   #1
(female)

Kiyuri07 HB User
Possible pain after panic attacks?..

A little over a month ago, I got dizzy alluva sudden & I felt sick. (somtimes my blood sugar can drop too quickly and I become sick).. well, I guess I got scared & worried and start panicing. My legs & the rest of my body was shaking uncontrolably & my heart was pounding! All I could think about is me being terribly sick or death.. The whole panic attack (I guess that's what it was) latest for about 2 hours. And now, I find myself freaking out, feeling as if I may faint easily in some situations.. like, in class, or when I think about public speeches. Social activities have always made me uneasy, but I've never felt THIS bad about them. It's so hard to control myself.. I have to repeat to myself "It's okay, I'm going to be fine. No need to be panicy, etc."..

..Anyways, ever since my "panic attack" over a month ago, I've had these weird uncomfy pains in my underarm/boob area. (I've posted about this before aswell).. I was just curious if panic attacks leave muscle pains or something?? I know muscle aches can come from stress, so I was just curious. =\

Old 08-31-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User
Re: Possible pain after panic attacks?..

Could it be a little PMS along with the panic? I get panic attacks more during PMS and my breasts are also heavy and sore during this time. After a panic attack, my muscles are sore and very tired from tensing up so severely. That's just what came to my mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread