It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2005, 03:35 PM   #1

mike_1984 HB User
Anxiety Vs MS

Cna anxiety have alot of MS symptoms? First of all i'm a hypochondriac. This is what led to my anxiety. I will be seeing a psychologist soon but I just want to make sure I don't have MS.

I get tingling feelings sometimes in my arms and legs, nothing horrible though, its almost likean itchy type of feeling and usually last a few seconds then goes away. Thsi doesn't happen very oten. Also, I get muscle twitches pretty often throughout the day. Nothing serious again, and I only realize it when I pay attention to it mostly. They can happen anywhere, on my chest, on my arm, eyes, leg anywhere. It just pulsates for a few seconds then stops. Nothing drastic.

It seems like my motor skills are fine.

Sometimes I do feel as if the my right calf muscle gets overly tired. Nothing debilitating though. Most of these symptoms go way if I don't think of them.

I've also had "floaters" in both eyes for a while now, almost a year. They are pretty annoying but not really disruptive.

Can these symptoms be brought along by stress and anxiety? I'm a super hypochondriac. Does anyone else feel these symptoms?

Please let me know, I need some consolation. Thanks

Old 09-03-2005, 05:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User
Re: Anxiety Vs MS

hi
I have had all that stuff at some point and for me it has been anxiety/stress
and yes both can cause things like that.I think you should check with a doctor though to be on the safe side

good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2005, 10:05 AM   #3

mike_1984 HB User
Re: Anxiety Vs MS

Did you get help for that case I am seriously fed up of feeling like this. I will be going for blood tests soon and will also being seeing a psychologist. I will probably do some CBT therapy. Anyways let me know if anything helped you. Thanks.

Looking for a way out...

Closed Thread