It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

rubberduqqie HB User
im not just whining about it..

i just had sex for the first time about a week ago and now i am scared that my feelings are changing for my boyfriend this is very scary for me as i was completely in love like a few days ago why is this happening? please help me!! i also have terrible anxiety so this is extra terrible for me i think that im over thinking the situation but could someone please say something i need that right now

Last edited by rubberduqqie; 09-03-2005 at 02:34 PM. Reason: i am suffering from anxiety and this is a big thing in my life

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2005, 10:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB UserWannaBeFreeToRoam HB User
Re: scared

Hi there rubberduggie,

You should try not to be too anxious over your boyfriend. I am sure you are anxious/stressed enuf without worrying about him or your feelings for him. Just try not to make any big decisions right now. Take it slow and easy. I am sure you were in love b4, but peoples feelings change all the time. Just give it time and maybe you can work it out and decide how you really feel.

Anxiety can be helped in several ways. First, check out some books at the library about anxiety/stress. There are many self help books. They tell you how to breathe in a way that helps you to relax. You can do that anywhere (breathe, that is). Also, the books tell you how to dis-associate (imagine that you are somewhere else, doing something that pleases you!). Then, if that does not work, or at the same time, make a dr. appt. and tell him/her about your anxiety! They can probably help. Depending on your age (some docs do not like to give very young people drugs), they may give you some meds to help with you anxiety.

Hope you find some help. And think seriously about where you want your relationship to go with your boyfriend. Take care. Wannabe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread