It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 08:42 PM   #1
(male)

briand200 HB User
Zoloft Withdrawals

this is my first post, on any board, any where. reading this message board has helped me. My question / story / plea for help / reach for support is...

About a year ago i started getting faint at my job (which was going great) I went to the hospital for the faintness and this pulled muscle in my stomach. Come to find out I had a bad case of diverticulitus. I am only 27. The doc said the fainting was a reaction to the pain. The shot me up with benedryl. This ladies and gentleman was my first panic attack. I reacted immediatly to it. Don't remember much but my wife said I was screaming to get the nurse.

A year later I still have the symptoms, dizzyness, pains in the abdoman so on so forth. In the past year I have taken every level of zoloft up to 150 mg and back down, Zanax up to 4 mg. Nothing helped, so I stopped! Now, I feel a little better except this wierd dizzyness thing.

My eyes play tricks on me, sometimes for no reason, just focusing on something to the right or left w/o being commanded which makes me off balance; and everytime I move my eyse, i hear the wierd lazer like sound. Is this normal? How long will it last? I have stopped the zoloft a week ago.

Also, I have never beened x-rayed, mri'd (except my abdoman for diverticulitus), etc, how do we tell ourselves that this is anxiety and not something mis-diagnosed. I have the hardest problem with this.

Sorry for being long winded, but this might be the only time I have the courage to post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread