It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2005, 09:03 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

boiler454 HB User
Haven't that feeling again

Is a worrying and all of a sudden low feeling setting in an anxiety attack. I just feel this uneasy low feeling creep in and then it makes me uneasy and scared. Then I think about calling someone or getting help. I don't think I need chilled out, I can be fine then this feeling kicks in, it makes me feel like I am getting down. Then I usually start feeling a little better after talking. Are these waves of anxiety. I don't understand feeling so low. Like i am not in control of it. I hope it isn't a deppression. Deppression isn't wavy like this feeling is it?

Old 09-14-2005, 09:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User
Re: Haven't that feeling again

You do sound depressed, but I've never heard of it coming in waves like you describe. That's why I think it is an anxiety attack. I'm sure others have better input for you. I hope you'll go see your doctor soon and tell him/her what you are going through.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-14-2005, 09:38 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

boiler454 HB User
Re: Haven't that feeling again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRMom
You do sound depressed, but I've never heard of it coming in waves like you describe. That's why I think it is an anxiety attack. I'm sure others have better input for you. I hope you'll go see your doctor soon and tell him/her what you are going through.
I have been thinking about a Phsycatrist. I just don't want to try anti-deppressants again. I don't think they will help me. If it is anxiety what is my best option? Will a phsycatrist know the difference? I am just wondering why it creeps in and then I am usually fine, especially when my wife comes home and I am with my daughter. But, sometimes it creeps back in and I feel my head start hurting a little.

Closed Thread