It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

hanelo4 HB User
Anyone ever try Pure Calm for anxiety?

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I've been here. I had recently been on Lexapro for over two years for anxiety and panic attacks. I had to get off of the Lexapro by doctor's orders because I had a little trouble with my blood pressure and liver enzymes. Well, my blood pressure and liver enzymes are great now and I have been off of Lexapro for almost 6 months now but my anxiety level has been going through the roof lately. I usually have a little anxiety everyday and most of the time I can deal with it, but around my menstrual cycles is the worst. I just recently ordered a product called Pure Calm and wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of it or tried it before? It is a natural remedy used for anxiety and panic attacks. Please leave some feedback. I'd really appeciate learning a little more about this product.

Thank You
Chantel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

V_dubgurl HB User
Re: Anyone ever try Pure Calm for anxiety?

I haven't heard of it but let me know how it works. I am also trying to find natural suplements for anxiety and panic.. I bought 5-htp but haven't started to use it yet. I also got neuro balancer and am starting that this weekend.. Let us know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #3

1nature32 HB User

No, I haven't heard of it. Where did you get if from?
The problem with anti-dep's is that when you try to get off of them it's like weaning yourself from heroin. Its horrible. Keep us updated on your progress.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:13 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

hanelo4 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by V_dubgurl
I haven't heard of it but let me know how it works. I am also trying to find natural suplements for anxiety and panic.. I bought 5-htp but haven't started to use it yet. I also got neuro balancer and am starting that this weekend.. Let us know.

Hi there

I should be getting it in about 3 days. There is just no way I can risk high blood pressure and high liver enzymes again. I need to find something that works.

Let me know how it goes with the 5-htp and the neuro balancer.

Chantel

Old 02-15-2006, 07:16 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

hanelo4 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nature32
No, I haven't heard of it. Where did you get if from?
The problem with anti-dep's is that when you try to get off of them it's like weaning yourself from heroin. Its horrible. Keep us updated on your progress.
Hey there

I ordered it off the internet. I hear you about getting off. It was horrible for me. I felt like I was on a roller coaster. One minute I was happy, the next sad or angry. I did it cold turkey and I know I shouldn't have. I don't recomend anyone do it that way.

I have been trying to start using natural remedies lately since my blood pressure and liver enzymes had went up with the Lexapro. For now, I use clonazapam, but I really don't want to be dependant on that.

I will let you know how it goes.

Chantel

Closed Thread