It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

comeandrelax HB User
dizzy light headed

anyone have this as a main symptom of anxiety?? im being treated for it now and hoping that goes away? i have it almost constanly and varies with how anxious i am.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:52 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

MagicSunshine HB User
Re: dizzy light headed

I feel dizzy and light headed but not all the time. Sometimes if I go out to eat, the dizziness will hit real hard and fast and it makes me jump and grab the side of the table to hold on. It doesn't last long, but I'm sure people think I'm weird when I do that.
I think what bothers me the most about being dizzy is the feeling of not being in control. I don't know at the time if I'm going to be able to get up and walk out alone or not. It happens other times, too. Not just when I go out to eat. I have panic attacks and they always come with dizziness. I don't think I have had one without it for the whole 20 years I've been having them. My xanax helps a lot, but my attacks come without warning.
I hope you find something that will stop the dizziness.
Take Care and Good Luck.......Connie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

comeandrelax HB User

thanks for the reply.....im just feeling lightheaded and woozy almost all the time and had really bad anxiety attacks before it all started. also i feel like pressure in my face....like puslating.

Old 03-20-2006, 04:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

comeandrelax HB User

anyone else?

Old 03-20-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User

I have had it for hours at a time and have had like the other poster where a huge rush of dizziness has came on and ive had to grab the wall because I know I was about to hit the floor but I havent had it all day long.I wouldnt be too surprised if it was all anxiety though I have had things happen that I was sure wasnt anxiety and turns out it was.....maybe if nothing else but for some reassurance you could go to your doctor and ask him/her to check for other things to make sure its nothing else believe me this will help your worries and if there is anything else going on you will know and be treated also if it is just anxiety you can be treated for anxiety

Closed Thread