It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2006, 09:23 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jennyVee HB UserjennyVee HB User
Exclamation HELP* Took PERCOCET & it cant be mixed with CELEXA

HI GUYS I AM S SCARED I TOOK HALF A PERCOCET AND I JUST READ THAT IT CAN INTERRACT WITH CELEXA, I HAVE NOT TAKEN CELEXA TONIGHT YET BUT HAVE BEE ON IT FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS SO ITS IN MY SYSTEM, ANYWAY I PLAN TO SKIP IT TONIGHT BECAUSE IT SAYS ON A SITE THAT IF MIXED IT CAN CAUSE DEATH,STROKE SINCE BOTH HAVE SEROTONIN, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE BEEN SO ANXIOUS AND SCARED AFTER READING THIS. I HAVE BEEN FEELING A BIT ODD BUT ITS BEEN ABOUT 4 HRS SINCE I TOOK IT,ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2006, 09:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User
Re: HELP* Took PERCOCET & it cant be mixed with CELEXA

Well I really dont know about this but figured id respond.I would say since its been 4 hours since you took the percocet then your more then likely fine.If it was me and I was that concerned id call up the ER ask to speak to a nurse tell them the whole deal and see what they have to say.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2006, 09:29 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

MagicSunshine HB User

Hi,

I think you're doing the right thing by not taking your AD tonight. Why did you take perocet. Are you in pain?? I was amazed at all the meds that should never be taken together.

I'm afraid to take anything with my meds unless the Dr. tells me to, and even then I ask him if he's sure it will be OK.

Tomorrow you'll feel better and maybe you won't need percocet anymore.
TC.......Connie

Old 03-29-2006, 09:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jennyVee HB UserjennyVee HB User

HI guys, and thanks for your responses, i had some percocet left and took one to actually help me relax since i havd had tachycardia /chest pain all week form hormonal problems, i usually look up drug iinterractions but this time i messed up i guess, i just hope i am ok, i am a bit anxious but wont be taking celexa at all, funny thing is celexa cant be mixed with advil either and thats what i suually take, oh well hopefully i am ok after this i will be throwing the percosets away for sure

Closed Thread