It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2006, 09:46 AM   #1
(male)

whathaveigot? HB User
Jaw/toothache, earache, headache!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Right, now I have a really sore jaw and teeth on the right side as well as a headache behind my right ear going to the back of my head accompanyed with earache.

I know my jaw and teeth hurt because i grind them but I am really worried I have an anuerysm or brain tumour. I feel as though it could burst at any time and that will be me.

Why am I feeling like this?

I feel really down, stuck in the house every day, scared to go to the doctors in case they rush me hospital, scared to go to the shops incase I colloapse!

Anyone relate to the toothache and have any hints to get rid of it? It kept me awake all last night!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #2
(male)

Stoney109 HB User
Re: Jaw/toothache, earache, headache!!!

go to the doctors and find out whats going on

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User

Hi whathaveigot

There are plastic guards you can buy to protect your teeth if you are grinding them during sleep.A visit to your dentist might be a good idea.
If this is an actual toothache from a cavity I have found that Clove Oil can do wonders because it gives the numbing effect.There is also stuff called "Toothache" by red cross found in most drug stores..same thing numbs it.This may burn a bit when applying but nothing like an aching tooth.The stuff was a life saver for me when waiting to get into a dentist.Also 2 Tylenol 3 worked well...your doctor may give ya a script for this....should also help the headache.Your aching tooth could explain your aching ear.I seriously doubt you have a brain tumor thats the anxiety talking.

Old 07-11-2006, 02:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

SRMom HB User

I agree with tnmom, go see the dentist. I had this problem and found I needed a root canal and crown. I still have aching jaw/teeth sometimes from grinding my teeth, but I think it all started because of my bad tooth. I'm much better now since I had my dental work done. If you can't get Tylenol 3's (codeine) try taking higher doses of Ibuprofen, like 600 mgs. twice a day. In higher doses it works like a muscle relaxer as well a pain reliever.

Old 07-11-2006, 04:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User

yes thats right I forgot about that srmom.I remember being in misery before with an aching tooth didnt have anything.Read online about a guy who used 3 or 4 (200mg) Ibuprofen for this..so I did it worked like a charm!

Closed Thread