It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
(male)

KJW32 HB User
Not feeling like myself - curious if others feel this way...

My symptoms of anxiety are usually felt in my eyes and nose. Also shortness of breath. These are very annoying and I usually subconsciously tell myself "just be yourself". But it's very difficult when you don't! I also think back to times when I didn't feel this way to try and get myself back to feeling like I did then. This doesn't seem to work and probably only makes it worse. Has this happened to any of you? I've been taking Xanax to help me sleep - and it does - but I sometimes have an odd feeling during the day from taking Xanax the night before. I'm curious if anyone out there also subconsciously thinks "just be yourself". Does anyone have the answer for me?? Thank you for any insight - I want to get back to feeling good again!

Last edited by KJW32; 07-24-2006 at 02:11 PM.

Old 07-24-2006, 09:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB Usermim HB User
Re: Not feeling like myself - curious if others feel this way...

Hi, you may be experiencing what I call a Xanax "hangover". My doc switched me from that to Klonipin at night. I actually felt more "normal" during the day than when on the xanax. It might be worth looking into but what works for some does not work for all!
~Mim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread