It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2006, 12:23 PM   #1
(male)

Jason27 HB User
Wow I guess I suffer from anxiety too!

I am shocked that I have the exact same symptoms that the users here are having. I thought it was due to not eating right, but I even looked up more info about panic attacks and such and I believe I have it. My heart feels like it skips beats, and my chest fills stiff sometimes. However if I open a window, or turn on my fan and have it facing towards me while drinking water, suddenly I will feel completely healthy and relaxed.

I am sure this is all related to stress. I am a business owner and I love my job(s). I worked some really hard jobs growing up so I am glad that I finally have a job that isn't so physically demanding. However I guess I am suffering from anxiety since I am scared that if I take a break or my business doesn't make enough money anymore, I would have to go back to working a job I hate.

However after reading what people say here, if this is only anxiety and I will not have a heart attack, the next time this happens I can relax more. All of this started after I caught a minor STD which I no longer have. Ever since then I haven't been myself. I am trying to enjoy life but it sucks that everything I love in life is always taken away from me. I could go down a list of all of the things I experienced in my life that I loved doing, and something happened that forced me to stop whatever it is I enjoyed. I know that you cannot have all of the things you want in life, but it is just so strange how the second I find something I love and say "wow I finally got something I can enjoy doing" something bizarre would happen to prevent it from continuing. If I begin to like this forum and become a regular, then a thunderstorm may strike the building that hosts this website and cause it go be destroyed or something lol.

I am glad I am able to share this info with you guys, and sorry if I am boring you Thanks

Last edited by Jason27; 09-11-2006 at 12:32 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread