It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2006, 08:26 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

gxpark1234 HB User
brittle bones, help

anyone else experience brittleness in their bones?? I also have head pressure inside my head and feel like my head is gonna blow up.. can anyone relate?? is this caused by anxiety?? thank you ..

Old 09-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CircusSquirrel HB User
Re: brittle bones, help

I definitely get the pressure inside my head; I have had episodes that felt as if my head were being inflated with something. It felt very full and bizarre, as if it were going to explode. It's an awful feeling. I also sometimes have a variant that makes my neck, head, and ears all feel very full. I don't know what causes it, but I had my first episode nearly 12 years ago when I was pregnant and my head is still fine, so I suppose it's "one of those things". I'm not sure what you mean by brittleness of the bones, do you mean pain or aches?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2006, 12:28 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Bracelet HB User
Re: brittle bones, help

That was going to be my next post! The thing about the head pressure! I thought I was the only one having this problem!!

Whenever I stand up from my chair (particularly at work, but also sometimes at home), I find that my head starts feeling like someone is inflating it with pressure or something, and it gets to start to feeling like my ears, eyes and nose are all going to pop off of my head because the pressure get so bad! And I feel like I'm going to faint or something, but it's not like the traditional feeling of faintness, it feels more like just the extreme pressure causes me to feel like I'm going to fall down or something.

It's been happening to me since the end of June when I quit taking the Pill. I thought maybe it was related to the weird fluctuation of hormones because I was on the Pill for 14 years. But knowing that a guy is having the same exact problem and that its probably anxiety related makes me feel better. At least I know it's not like an aneurysm or something neurological.

I'm not sure about the brittle bones, but I get what feels like arthritis in my hands sometimes. I'm only 32 so I hope I'm not developing it.

But the head pressure thing, man...I thought I was the only one having that problem! Now I have found at least 2 other people with the exact same problem! I feel a lot better about it, now, although it still sucks for me whenever I try to stand up and have that feeling like my head is going to explode.

Closed Thread