It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2006, 08:58 AM   #1
(male)

had enough HB User
any insight please!

I have been suffering with uncompensated labyrinthitis for about 2 years know and have also developed anxiety issues! .Recently have been getting weakness and trembling in my legs i have been examined by a neurologist and he could find no obvious reason for this.have also had MRI and ct scan both normal! just wondering if anyone else has had similar problems or is it just me?

Old 09-18-2006, 07:13 AM   #2
(female)

positivemom HB User
Re: any insight please!

It sounds like your nerves are shot from being worried. you need to tell your self your okay, and try to take relaxing breathers. I shake like that to when im scared. I hope it helped some to tell you that get better
positivemom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-18-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
(female)

shorty21 HB User

i was diagnosed with vestibular neriounits 4 months ago which i am told it is very simaler(sp) to labrinthitis, i have developed panic disored and anixety i know how you feel it is very scary, the best addvise i can give you is when you stat to worry try your best to calm down, labrinthitis has a how bunch of symptoms and when you put anxiey on top of that it gets even worse because anxiety its self has even more physical symptoms than you could imagen, and to answer your question yes i have expeneced muscal weakness and trembaling, it is the anxiety, i hope i helped and try your best not to worry (easier said than done i know) because it really does make things worse

Nancy (shorty21)

Old 09-21-2006, 02:20 PM   #4
(male)

had enough HB User

thanks for your reply nancy! im sure you are probably right im just so frustrated have done everything my doctors have advised have been doing VRT now for about a year i just cant believe all this has been caused by the labs i used to be a very outgoing social animal now im not even comfortable with my closest freinds i think the anxiety brought on by this condition is worse than the labs itself by far . Anyway sorry to winge just on abit of a downer at the moment . I really hope your recovery wont be as long and frustrating as mine!!! John.

Closed Thread