It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User
Post Anxiety and Pregnancy

Hello! Just wanted to ask you all if any of you have had this while pregnant? I think I might be pregnant, and honestly thought that it would get better, and maybe it will. I do understand that there is alot of hormones changing and such, which could effect me, but I currently feel like my head is heavy and congested and my chest feels the same way. I have taken some sudafed and it helped a little, so I just may be congested. BUT when you are thinking you are pregnant, and have GAD, it is hard to distinguish what is being caused by what. Thanks for any help you guys can give me!!

Old 09-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

CircusSquirrel HB User
Re: Anxiety and Pregnancy

I've been anxious on and off for most of my life. I've had two pregnancies---I was anxious with both, but the second was much, much easier. I know some anxious women who achieved a calm during pregnancy, some who stayed the same, some who became worse. Just hope for the best and concentrate on taking care of yourself and your baby. If you have a bad anxiety flare-up, let your doc know and something can be worked out, whether it's some sort of therapy, medication, a combo, even just more frequent dr. appts. for reassurance. Best wishes and you probably don't want to take Sudafed if you really don't have to during pregnancy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread