It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2006, 09:46 AM   #1
(male)

LUVIZPAIN HB User
New To Site

Hello Everyone,

I recently was told i have anxiety also and we perscribed xanax and zoloft. I'm 34, have my degree, I'm in Accounting for the number one Cancer Center in the world. Lovely wife and daughter... in great shape.. basically what im trying to say is this anxiety and panic episode i got about two months ago makes no sense to me. And since that one panic attack i had, my head has not fully cleared up. I did take the xanax and zoloft for about a week.. but after researching both meds.. i said hell no and weined myself off both.. so right now i do all that i did before, go to work, drive, ride my motorcycle... but my head feels tight and i still feel nervous and tired as if this feeling will never go away.... i told my doctor that im not trying to be hooked on pills if i don't need to be... but i'm starting to think maybe i need to be on something to clear my head more then try going without. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks... God Bless you all...

Old 09-22-2006, 12:31 PM   #2
(female)

cecropia HB User
Re: New To Site

Hi,
I suppose you could try doing some research on Buspar/Buspirone. It is a milder drug and isn't habit forming, but it doesn't work for everyone and some have side effects still that make them quit taking it.

Sorry to hear you are having problems. This epidemic of anxiety and depression is hard to swallow sometimes. It seems to strike anyone and everyone and I wonder why it is soon to become the number one disease in the world.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread