It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Deeraysmom HB User
What happened ??????

wave: .....I have been on benzo's for 5 yrs due to panic attacks and insominia. Started taking xanax 1 mg in am and 1 mg at bedtime, this went on for 3 yrs then Dr. wanted to switch to something else because I thought they weren't lasting long enough. He put me on Dalmane 30 mgs at am and 30 mgs at bedtime let me tell you was I wiped out told Dr. that was way to strong so he cut the dose to 15 mgs twice aday. Well that worked better but one day I missed my am dose and no panic attack just took 15 that night so I tried it again the next day after I told Dr I had no aniexty attack during the day he told me to be careful and not go c/t.... but he wanted to try something he gave me rozerem 8 mgs at night to take for sleep and just take dalmane during day. Well I tried it and slepted all night , so I started taking dalmane [ Flurazepam ] every other day then every 3 days to make along story short I haven't taken a benzo in over 4 months and haven't had one withdrawal symptom yet...... just take 1 rorzerem at night for sleep..... Go figure....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

j2006 HB User
Re: What happened ??????

Good for you. I will right this down for sure. Are you haveing any side effects from anxiety (ie fatigue, fogginess, or depression) those seem to be my syptoms. I am very interested in how you are feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Deeraysmom HB User
Wink Re: What happened ??????

j2006...... I take my lil sleeping pill around 10:00, go to bed at 11:00 and wake up around 7:00 in the morning. I try to stay busy but, can't do much since I'm disabled from chf but I find things to do when I start to feel nervous and I have a reason for that since my only child is in Iraq . Talking to friends on phone walking around yard , anything but, sitting still If I did it without even trying maybe you can too.Just remember the pills are there for you if you need them but, have mercy from God above I feel like a new woman. I'm also going through perimenopause and I'M also 1 year clean from a being a morphine dependant lady . Dee

Closed Thread