It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2006, 06:32 AM   #1
(female)

katie UK HB User
The Linden Method?

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if any of you have ever tried it or anything similar, And could possibly give me some feedback regarding results. I am considering having a go.

Very much appreciated Kate x

Old 10-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

j2006 HB User
Re: The Linden Method?

I recently bought the Linden Method and I have to say so far I really like it. The CD's are great for when I am driving and the relaxation tapes are fantastic. I'm not sure if it was the tapes or my new medication, I am on celexa, but I was able to go to a concert last week with no klonopin. I felt great. I think all self help material is worth the money. Even if you get one thing out of it - totally worth it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
(female)

bek262 HB User
Thumbs down Re: The Linden Method?

I paid $360au for the linden method - read it front to back and then send it back! Waste of money I got so much more from a book by Claire Weekes "Hope and Help for Your Nerves"

I know 2 other people that have sent back the LM aswell.

Try this book first and if you don't get anything out of it then maybe buy the LM - it might work for you but it didn't help me one bit and it is very expensive. I bought some relaxation CD's and I am currently seeing a hypnotherapist - 2nd visit is tomorrow. I am unsure if this is working because it is only by 2nd visit tomorrow but we are finding some problems that I didn't relate to my anxiety, but obviously they are!

P.S. I got this book of ebay for $12au - much better then spending hundreds

Old 10-23-2006, 06:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

j2006 HB User
Re: The Linden Method?

I only spent a little over $100 and I love it. I no longer have panic attacks and I have made some great decisions. It isn't something you read back to front. You need to follow the program and you will get better. It is the best thing I could have done for myself.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #5
(female)

bek262 HB User
Thumbs down Re: The Linden Method?

I put the pillars in place daily, maybe I am just not strong enough.
I listen every night to the relaxation CD's. and when having a panic attack I out on the panic eliminator, did it help yes - but when you are working or shopping etc and you have a panic attack you don't have the CD there to lay down and listen to.
I am glad that it has worked for you - I wish I could find something that worked that well for me

Closed Thread