It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 12:39 PM   #1
(female)

Laursky HB User
Chills and/or sweating

Does anyone else find that they feel hot (or chills with sweating) quite often? I have not had an actual panic attack in nearly a year (thanks to zoloft) but i still feel hot, flushed, and i get night sweats at night. i haven't taken my temp but everyone says i don't have a fever. i've posted about the night sweats before (they are a common side effect of zoloft) but i don't know if the sweating/chills is something i should worry about.

well, i guess i am already in "worry mode", since when you look online at your symptoms (which i know i shouldn't do) the results are lymphomaa, leukemia, and all kinds of serious stuff. i am 22 and dont feel any serious symptoms

i guess my main question is, does anyone else feel warm or cold sweat a good share of the time?

Old 10-06-2006, 04:27 AM   #2
(female)

smurfy33 HB User
Re: Chills and/or sweating

Laursky - Hello! I do feel warm a lot. I only sweat if I'm nervous, though. I do get chills, too. That usually happens when I'm really anxious and I'm starting to calm down. Take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2006, 05:21 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tnmomofive HB User
Re: Chills and/or sweating

I would ask your doctor just to be sure it could be the meds or something else.Please try not to symptom surf so many things can cause the sweats and chills so it just is'nt wise.I can tell you I have experianced the same thing.I have woken up all wet from sweat and I have also had the chills so bad my teeth were chattering outside in the 70's degree weather! I do believe I was experiancing an anxiety or panic attack though because of other symptoms.

Closed Thread