It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
(female)

audrey1122 HB User
Unhappy Help!!! Always Tired

I am worried that there may be something wrong other than my anxiety. Which is the story of my life anyway but I have been so tired lately. Is this anxiety. It seems like I have acouple weeks when I feel great and then it all crashes down and I get so tired and out of it. I start to worry that I am going to be like this forever. i take 150mg of Zoloft a day and It has been great before then all the meds I took didnt do anything for me. but I still get these feelings. The holidays seem to be the hardest I guess because I start thinking of loved ones. Anyway I am just constantly tired and I am afraid that there may be more wrong. Is this an anxiety symptom? Please any comments will help. Thanks to all of you you make me feel like I am not alone

Old 11-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #2
(female)

meirocco HB User
Re: Help!!! Always Tired

Sure anxiety can make you tired. Two saturdays ago while i was at my worst i slept all day and night not getting up for anything. Your heart races, muscles tense up, adrenaline pumps, etc.... it wears your body down. I would get blood work done just to be safe and ease your mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2006, 02:40 PM   #3
(female)

daftthing HB User

Anxiety leaves me extremely tired too - it's very common. Depression can also make me feel tired, but in a different way. I am tired all the time. Like meirocco said, if you really are concerned though, you could always get bloodwork done to ease your mind.

Old 11-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

neshee HB User

Yes, I have been tired for a year now, or so it seems. I have better days when I feel more alive, but mostly feels like I am just awake, and going through the motions of the day. It is better when I am busy or working, but at home...count me out! It is really hard too b/c I have a 2 1/2 yr old DD, and she is my life. I feel like a bad mom sometimes b/c I don't have the energy to play with her. I am looking into getting bloodwork done to rule out diabetes or cancer, both of which can make you tired. BUT I am sure it is just good old anxiety!

Closed Thread