It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #1
(female)

Anxiety-stinks HB User
side pain under my breast!anyone else?

I have been having a lot of pain under my breasts.It feels like cramps sort of.It is mostly under my left breast but sometimes goes to the right.It goes all the way down to almost my waist.You know when you run and get side aches?It kind of feels like that.Just wondering if anyone else gets this?

Old 03-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #2
(female)

cagedbird HB User
Re: side pain under my breast!anyone else?

Hi, I used to get this all the time. Right under,& around where my bra would be,very annoying! And scary 2. I found while I was stressed or in a heated conversation I seemed to get this more. I also get an abb cramp in the left bottom abb,feels like a charlie horse in the calf of leg.I've been dealing with this for 14 year's already! I take Gabapentin for the abb cramp,300mgs in the morning & 300mgs at night 12 hours apart. Stoped this med twice and got the abb cramp back even though i was relaxed at the time,strange. This med works for me,havent had a abb cramp in 6 years,since my doc put me on this. For the cramps under my breast,and yes they do go from the leftside to the right,but mine like to hang out under my left boob,lol. Anyway i take 1 mg at night of Clonazepam. Are you on any anxiety meds? Hope you fell better,this sux's.
cagedbird ~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
(female)

Anxiety-stinks HB User

Thanks for replying.It is scary.I always worry it is my heart even though I have had my heart checked out.I was up all night last night thinking I was going to have a heart attack.I am taking Prozac but have only been taking it a week.I wish I could just quit driving myself crazy!It makes me feel better to know I am not alone.Thanks again.

Old 03-30-2007, 05:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Trixibel HB User

can't imagine that would be your heart - UNDER your left breast, maybe indigestion or muscle strain? Do you sit in a twisted position or something? I do, and I often get pains like that. I'm with you with the heart paranoia though, any little symptom means an impending heart attack!! If you're really worried about it go to a doctor and get his/her opinion.

Old 03-30-2007, 02:42 PM   #5
(female)

bullyforyou HB User

If you think it's possible that it is gas, you should consider Celiac disease as an underlying cause for your anxiety.

If you lie down in the fetal position, does it get better? Does it get better from going to the bathroom?

I mention this only because I used to suffer from debilitating Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The attacks were not long, but they were pretty intense. Since I've quit gluten (the protein in wheat, rye, and barley - and present in oats), I've not had any anxiety attacks at all. Zero. It was amazing.

If you have insurance, it's a pretty easy test. They take blood and run a five part panel.

Anyway, may well not be your problem; but if it is, the "cure" is dietary management, and it can change your life.

Good luck.

Closed Thread