It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
(female)

Anxiety-stinks HB User
xanax xr does it work?

I am going to the doctor tomorrow and am thinking of asking for this.I no longer have the full blown axiety attacks,but have constant anxiety symptoms.I frequently get this feeling where my breath is sucked out of me.I have chest pains,have a terrible time relaxing,etc.I am wondering if anyone has tried this with success?Does it make you constantly groggy?I have tried almost every med there is for anxiety.My only options left are Buspar,Xanax xr( I have take xanax before and it was fine),and all the "old"meds.I have tried all the others without success.Does the xr make you feel the same as the regular xanax.Does anyone take any other meds that are older that work well?I am willing to try anything.I am tired of being anxious and depressed.I am still fairly young(34) and I feel like an old woman.Please respond if you have any advice.I really don't think counseling is the answer.I have always had anxiety and it runs in my family.Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread