It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
(female)

samantha559 HB User
is this anxiety?

hey everyone.. i dont know if anxiety is what is wrong.. i looked up depression, anxiety, and stress.. i think anxiety was a little closer than the others so i post here...
well here is my problem,i recently have lost about 20 pounds within probably 3-4 months. i was 135 now i am 116 im 5'7.. i look like a walking stick.... i have probably lost so much because i cant eat. when i do i do it because i am hungry and my stomach is just hurting so bad. but i cant seem to get it all down, i always feel like i want to throw up right after. but i dont.. .. and alot of time when im at work or even just sitting in my room i start thinkin about alot of things and i feel like i cant breath and i get sad and start crying! .... I went to the docter today, i went for my periods, for a couple months straight i have been having my periods and i only get a week break between them.. and this last one that started on the 19th of july has not ended!.. i told the docter about my weight loss and how its hard to eat. he just sent me to a gyno. i dont have a appointment untill the 22nd... i didnt tell him about the way i feel sometimes how i feel like i cant breath. i maybe should have but i dont want to feel like i want him to give me somthing to make it go away... i have alot of things going on in my life also like a relationship i have been in for 2 and a half years.. he started pushing me around first and i thought it would stop. but it just started gettin worse and worse, now it almost every week i end up with a huge bruise on my leg or back or arms or scrapes everywhere.. i right now have a little black eye..... and i hear everyday from friends and family "LEAVE HIM ALREADY" ... and i always get away for a little bit but i cant stay away. its hard.... should i just tell my docter my problems and maybe he can prescribe me something to help me..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2007, 04:56 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

thaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB Userthaliak HB User
Re: is this anxiety?

Samatha,
Why didn't YOU tell YOUR DOCTOR STRAIGHT AWAY? Why hasn't he seen the bruises?
My God girl, you need to stop and THINK. Where are You going with your life? Is this what you want? To be bruised and hurt all the time? He has crushed your self esteem and you have lost control of your life, that is why you feel so anxious and losing weight is one way of subconsciously telling the world that you are hurting....
You must first tell your doctor. I am sorry if I sound liike a teacher. But please DO. This way you start from somewhere. Then if he doesn't priscribe immediate councelling ask for it yourself. You simply cannot stay where you are WITHOUT professional help.
I do not know where you live but there must be support groups for abused women( I am sorry to say this), there must be helplines, YOU MUST DO something.
Medication will only be decided by your doctor, or therapist if your symptoms get worse. But these will only start improving once you come to accept what is really causing them.
While you seek information about anxiety and all the rest, please look for info on abuse as well.
Please seek help, YESTERDAY!
GOd bless you

Closed Thread