It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #1
(female)

Anxiety-stinks HB User
anxiety and aspertame

Hello.I have posted on here many times.I had a few months where I was pretty sure I was dying.I have tried every anxiety med known to man.The doctor even tried a bi-polar med to see if that worked.One day I was searching online for an answer to my problem and came across an article on aspertame poisoning.I drank about 10 diet sodas a day,no joke.I decided to stop drinking them to see if it helped.Since then,my blood pressure is back to normal,my anxiety is about 99% gone(I had it even as a kid so it will never be completely gone),the chest pains,insomnia,fear of dying,etc is all gone.I know this is not everyone's problem,but I thought I would share my experience.Look up aspertame if you do drink alot of diet soda and see if you could have aspertame poisoning too.I think it takes the anxiety and problems we already have and intensifies them by about a gazillion.I know that I for one will NEVER drink another diet soda again.I will stick to water.

Old 08-16-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
(female)

girlwitstyle HB User
Re: anxiety and aspertame

I read that article too...but I don't drink any soda so I don't think that causes my anxiety! Interesting article though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread