It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2007, 08:44 AM   #1
(female)

jake1369 HB User
Cold water feeling going through body

Anyone experience the feeling as if someone were pouring cold water through your body. My anxiety is really bothering me right now, when I take 2.5 mg of my dizapam my symptoms disappear. Right now I have a feeling of pins and needles in my mouth, like when you have a needle from the dentist and the numbness wears off, and there's a numbing pain in my arm that comes on when I feel anxious, and my mouth hurts like a toothache. Must be from all the clenching I've been doing. I've taken a diazapem and the feelings seem to be subsiding a bit. Last night I had a glass of red wine and felt fine after, stress from work is really bugging me!!!!!!

Going on vacation in a couple of days, hope it will help to take the symptoms away.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:28 PM   #2
(female)

Nakota HB User
Re: Cold water feeling going through body

When I get anxiety, it's usually short-windedness, burning and tingling in my arms and back, feeling of my throat burning and constricting, and ears bothering.

But one time when I was walking my dogs in the park, and an enemy of my hubby was across the park and we both witnessed her "keying" my brand new Cadillac Escalade. I felt like hot water running over my heart and I felt like I was running in slow motion! (I guess my addrenelin doesn't give me super powers like some people). LOL It was awful. But since we both witnessed it, and her tire tread marks were clearly matched to the ones next to my truck (witnessed by the police), she ended up paying the damages.

But I thought it was kind of funny, you feel cold water, and I feel hot water.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread