It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
(female)

crazzzzy HB User
Unhappy Anyone ever feel like this??

I have suffered for many years with panic disorder. Mine started out with the racing heart and shortness of breath. And that was always a panic attack for me. This morning I woke up confused and couldn't concentrate on anything. I drove to the store and I couldn't even concentrate long enough to get the money out to pay for my coke. Then I got in class and I started feeling paralized like I couldn't hardly walk or move my hand to write. Has anyone else ever experienced this sort of thing brfore? I am still having trouble concentrating, and it is hard for me to help my children with their homework this evening because I feel so confused and anxious!! Anyone else ever feel like this??

Old 08-22-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
(male)

edz61 HB User
Re: Anyone ever feel like this??

I have felt like that many times. When my anxiety started 5 year ago, I remember one night I went to run around the lake and I got so scared that I might die there in the dark alone, I froze and could not move and then I went home and cried. Read this book "the power of your subconious mind". I take Ativan or Xanax occasionally, but through meditation, cognitive behavioral therapy and prayers I have gotten better and better. No I am not 100% there as I get sad and depressed thinking am I going to die because of this, is there something wrong with me? I have seen every single doctor and they have found nothing wrong THANK GOD. However I have great days where I am normal and bad days when I think this is the last day of my life. Hang in there and have no doubt that you will beat this. No negative thinking, do not lose hope and do not change your life style, don't let this beast that is not real ruin your life, IT's not real, none of it.

God bless

Ed

Last edited by ms_mod; 08-22-2007 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room word with the proper word. Please read the posting rules. Thanks, Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread