It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2007, 04:23 AM   #1
(male)

JB68711 HB User
Vague Memory...

All my life I had such a great memory... but ever since I've had to deal with anxiety and all that's come with it, my memory has been cruddy. I've read countless on the dream-like symptoms of anxiety... but I don't recall reading much about problems with memory, other than people generally saying that they have memory problems. But I feel like I have such a vague memory due to the whole dream-like experience.

Does anyone else feel that way? Like at night, when I think back on the day, everything seems so vague. It's actually like trying to remember a dream... especially the days I go to work. I just seem to go on "auto pilot" throughout the whole day. Once it's all over and I get home at night, I think back at it, and it's like I wasn't "all there". Does anyone else get this way?

Last edited by JB68711; 12-08-2007 at 04:24 AM.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

V_dubgurl HB User
Re: Vague Memory...

I am going through that right now! I definatly feel like I am on autopilot. Funny you say that, I was talking to my bestfriend about that last week. I feel like Im trapped in a bubble. My memory is so sharp but now Its like foggy. It dosen't seem like my day is real until I get home, then I start to feel normal, but all day at work, its like laaadaaadaa.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
(female)

eloise_girl24 HB User
Re: Vague Memory...

i have this foggy memory too. it scares me bc i dont like to think that i cant remember things. im only 25 and i feel like i cant remember as much as i used to, especially when it comes to the little details. i go on auto pilot all the time. today in the shower i think i washed my face twice, i couldnt remember if i washed my face so i just washed it again. little things like that happen all the time. i was in a deep thought about this book ive been reading while i was in the shower this morning and i think i just washed my face out of habit and then when i snapped out of my deep thought i couldnt remember if i washed my face so i did it again. im also constantly repeating myself. it drives my husband crazy. i tell him the same thing several times. i also ask him the same questions over and over but i think half the time its because i dont pay attention to when he answers me. i hate this! it makes me feel like im going crazy bc i cant remember anything!

Closed Thread