It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
(male)

jasonco HB User
Question Did anyone ever get this during an anxiety attack?(has to do with your eyes)

So today Im pretty sure I had the worst anxiety attack ever, but it was a very strange one being I never experienced some the the things I experienced during all of my other anxiety attacks. I was sitting in my dads office, and out of no where my eyes starting killing me, a extremely weird pain that I have never felt before as if my eyes are trying to force themselves to go cross eyed. I also experienced bad nausea,and a head ache that was only bothering my for head. After that we left his office and it feels as if my eyes are still in pain, and have that bad head ache thats only bothering my fore head. Does anyone else experience this, what are ways to make my eyes feel better? It really irratateing me.
Thanks Jasonco

Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
(female)

Brownie24 HB User
Re: Did anyone ever get this during an anxiety attack?(has to do with your eyes)

Hey, I have never experienced that. But anxiety and panic can do crazy things to your body, so I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Just go see a doctor if it doesn't go away soon...even if it's not serious you can at least find out what the heck is going on and if there's anything you can do for it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
(male)

jasonco HB User
Re: Did anyone ever get this during an anxiety attack?(has to do with your eyes)

thank you, I appreciate your comment.

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-27-2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Old 06-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
(female)

emmablue13 HB User

HI! I have had something very similar happen with my eyes as well. No pain or headache associted with it however. You are the first person I have read that has described this thing with their eyes- like they are trying to cross. I thought perhaps it was eye strain but I am more convinced that it is anxiety related. I just started Lexapro on Tues. I am on a very low dose 5mg. I also take Klonopin (been on that over a year) low dose. I have noticed a difference in my eyes just in the last few days already being in the lexapro and the twitching I had over my left eye is gone. If you do go see a Dr I would love to know what he/she says. Hang in there.

Closed Thread