It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
(male)

mrt7777 HB User
My Wife and I are have Anxiety problems? at the same time?

I feel like crap 24/7. Light headed, dizzy, really bad skin, gut problems, weak felling. .. Brain Fog.

She feels OK but is have the same kinda Anxiety/panic problems?

I went on Prozac about 2 months ago, and as the Anxiety is mostly gone but I still feel like crap...

Her skin is looking bad too.

I dont think were dying, but I wonder if something else is going on?

Last edited by mrt7777; 12-29-2008 at 03:33 PM.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: My Wife and I are have Anxiety problems? at the same time?

Hi there! First of all I am sorry you are both feeling so rotton. I can relate. I have lived with this feeling too for quite some time. I am figuring some things out.

Two things come to mind for me to tell you and your wife.

One-Do you live in a house where there might be mold in the basement? Or anywhere in the house? The reason I ask is because I lived in 100 years old house for 3 years and there was mold in the walls of the basement. I could smell it come up through the vents. I finally put two and two together after feeling bad for so long. I even ordered a test with petrie dishes to catch the air coming out of the vents. It grew mold spores and I sent it into a lab. It was a pretty bad deal. The landlord refused to fix the problem. And I did move out. I blame my thyroid being shot because of living there. I became hypothyroid and my health has suffered for the last 4 years.

Your environment has alot to do with how you feel. Expecially if you and your wife oddly both have the same problem. My friend and his wife both got ill when they had a moldy rental home. It was a bad deal.

Two-in the case that is isn't mold. Perhaps you both need to de yeast or cleanse your body. Sometimes if you have too much yeast through out your body it can make you feel really rotton, depressed etc...There are ways to do it that you can look up online. I am currently make radical changes in my diet I call it a "lifestyle change". Because I want it to be permenant. I have acid reflux as well as panic/anxiety disorder. Having these problems has led me to really see if my diet has something to do with it. My body is really freaking out right now. haha! Because for one week now I have had only water or gatorader, apples, turkey, salmon, salads, carrots, cerely, whole grain crackers and cream of wheat. Virtually no sweets.

My diet had been, mocha's and cokes everyday, burgers, fries, chocolate anytime! Christmas goodies, anything I wanted you name it. I felt rotton. And I have been 30 pounds over weight for about 4 years now. (since the thyroid issue) but I can't blame it all on that. But I am 44 and I want to live a long life and be healthy, I want to feel good and look good. All those things...and going on like I was would only make me feel worse. Man this is hard! They say you are what you eat.

So I would take a look at your environment, where you live? What's in your house that you could be exposed to. And what you are eating? It may sound simple but it's a lenghty process going through things and eliminating and changing things.

Gosh I really hope you feel better soon. You aren't alone. I am always dealing with health issues, I am just hoping and praying I will see the light at the end of the tunnel and correct my acid reflux, lose weight and feel good inside and out.

Here to talk to you anytime! Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User

Do you use splenda? I kept feeling like I was jumping out of my skin and I had severe muscle cramps. Drs kept saying it was anxiety and kept tossing drugs my way. I just didn't feel like it was anxiety even though I felt almost panicked. One night because I was shaking and too uptight to sleep I looked up splenda and started thinking maybe that was the problem. I was using the flavored syrups in my coffee. It has been a month now and I haven't had ONE symptom. I think that was my problem. My husband is fine using it.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
(male)

mrt7777 HB User

Wow thanks, TEdwards83

I feel better since Ive been on Prozac. But I feel like its just coving the problem up.

I have many severe allergies now, everything I work around I have allergies to now? ( I start shots next week ) I dont know how bad allergies can make me feel, but I hope this is it. ?

I started feeling like crap when I moved here(about 10 years ago). I was just alittle light headed, not a big deal, now the last 6 months have been hell.

Thanks for reply

Last edited by ms_mod; 12-31-2008 at 06:38 AM.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:50 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

Splenda and other artificial sweetners of that nature are horrific. Do not take them. They are loaded with bad things for you including chlorine. If you were to look up the ingredients you would be shocked.

I was given that in my coffee at beauty shop and McDonolds by mistake. It was horrible! I had a migrane all day and felt very ill.

Your body is telling you something if you aren't feeling right.

Last edited by TEdds83; 12-31-2008 at 05:51 AM.

Old 12-31-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Yeah, I would really look into toxic mold and other environmental hazards. Although usually severe mold exposure causes respiratory problems, including bleeding cough.

Closed Thread