It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
(male)

whyfish HB User
Red face tingly scalp??

not sure where to post this, but I'm assuming it's anxiety. I'm currently on paxil for anxiety, but at night sometimes when Im stressed I get a really awful tingly sensation in my scalp. Is this common? are there any ways of preventing it? ANY advice is appreciated, <THANKS IN ADVANCE>

also, i guess i should note this is not a side effect of the meds, ive experienced it for years

Last edited by ms_mod; 01-12-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: As per the posting rules, ALWAYS use WHOLE words in your posts. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

moneyhungry21 HB User
Re: tingly scalp??

Hey man i get the tingles too dawg it's basically just part of anxiety and from being anxious. The best way to get rid of those feelings is to welcome the anxiety into your body.

Example:

Hello anxiety, how are you? Your welcome to come into my body now. I'm done fighting with you and your free to do whatever you like. Then, observe what type of feelings you have, whether it's tingling, tightness in chest, anxious thoughts, etc. Then you have to encourage more of those feelings. Demand more.

My face is tingling right now and I want it to tingle more. Can't you increase your effects? Is that the best you can do?

The feelings go away shortly. The best way to beat anxiety/panic attacks is to not react in fear to those feelings. If you welcome the feelings anxiety won't know how to react and will eventually go away. This method is called "Panic Away" which I bought from the internet and has truly changed my life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I get a tingly scalp too. Sometimes a crawling sensation. I just wait it out and it will pass. I really think it comes from anxiety. Without a doubt! Don't worry.

Old 01-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
(male)

whyfish HB User

thanks everyone, i think it's making my hair turn grey

Closed Thread