It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
(female)

letlittlestar HB User
nerve jumping?

Hi my name is Elizabeth,

I have my nerve mustles in my body jumping and wanted to know what causes this to happen? Is this somehting serious?
I have the nerve mustles jumping on my legs and arms. yestereday i felt it on my left eye. It comes like for one or two seconds and then stops. It is not painful but annoying and scary because i am not sure if i should be worried.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
(female)

violet312s HB User
Re: nerve jumping?

This is very normal to 100% of the population. Could mean too much caffeine, too little sleep and a bunch of other things, very few of them serious medical conditions. Everyone gets these.

Cut back on the caffeine, try to get more sleep and if it's still regular in a month talk to your doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread