It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
(female)

Mrsanderson HB User
does anxiety cause trembling

I have had my second anxiety attack However I am worried because my tremble is at first not visible I feel a very cold sensation I get in front of the heater and that does not work suddenly the shaking is very visible in my hands as i cannot even write my name due to my hand trembling I went to the ER and they gave me a crushed tablet i was told to put under my tongue and the said it was anxiety because i had trouble brathing as well Has anybody been daignosed with anxiety that caused this visible trembling ?????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

light the world HB User
Re: does anxiety cause trembling

Yah I'm diagnosed with a social anxiety disorder and usually I tremble alot especially in public places. I'm always afraid to see whether people are noticing if they can tell if I'm trembling. Its awful.

Meds: Clonazepam 4mg, Seroquel 200mg

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread