It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User
My anxiety story..

Hi everyone, thank you for reading my story. I've never posted on this board but I figured that I probably should give it a try.

I've been seeing a therapist for about 9 months now, I went through a very terrible break up and I decided to search for proffessional help because I thought something wasn't right. Ever since my first serious boyfriend things went really wrong with the way i was attaching to relationship that I wasnt completely satisfied with, since being in therapy I have learned several things, I've learned that I have PTSD and that i'm also codependent. All of this is due to childhood problems that I dont think I want to get into at the moment. After feeling like I was getting better and all the anxiety has passed the person that I was last in a relationship with has returned, maybe it was my fault for letting him back into my life but all the anxiety is started to return with all my codependency issues. I'm dealing with the same stree/anxiety that i was before and it is especially bad at night time, I'm pretty okat during the day but as soon as it's night time I just feel completely terrible and I just don't know what to do, will i ever be able to have a normal relationship? will i get past this? those are the type of things that I ask myself.

thank you for reading.

Closed Thread