It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Question Please... answer...

I have been taking Lexapro for about a week at 5mgs, getting ready to move up to the 10mgs.......... I am still having terribly anxiety while driving.

When will this hit my system???? It is getting better with the help of Klonopin, but want it to stop............Please, when did it start to work on your anxiety.

I HAVE TO Drive...............this is crazy............Please talk to me.........

God Bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CarenR HB User
Re: Please...........anwser.......

I have anxiety while driving. I do everything to get out of it... I dont take the medicine you do so cant share about that.... I feel so sorry you have anxiety while driving..

hugs, Caren

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
(female)

zukergirl HB User

Today is my 10th day taking Celexa. I still have very bad anxiety also. I can't ride in a car, let alone drive. And yes, it does suck! I was told by a few other people on here that our medication should start kicking in within 2 to 3 weeks. I have my fingers crossed. Hang in there.

Old 06-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User

Hugs to all, I am upping my does to were it is suppose to be 10 mgs.......and hopefully in a week or so, this will subside.

It just came out of the blue.......from no where.................freaking scary.

Thank you will definitely give it more time.

Did anyone lose or gain weight on this, I am tired, but not going to let this stop me................

Old 06-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
(male)

Archimedis HB User

Glad to hear your still hanging in Himmy, I feel bad that your anxiousness hasn't eased up yet. Maybe with the extra doseage it will start for you. Wish I could be more help to you dear, as Journey says it "Don't stop believeing". You can do it!

Old 06-13-2010, 06:07 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Re: Please... answer...

One thing , I am not one to give up, I just get so darn aggravated at this illness, but I know stress does trigger it.......

Thanks for checking on me and letting me know you all care, that itself makes a big difference in one's life.

Hugs.
Himmy

By the way.......that is after my cat HIMMY.........he is a darling Himalayan........my buddy..........

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-13-2010 at 07:44 AM.

Closed Thread