It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
(female)

Jayda222 HB User
Red face I am going insane

I am new here, but not new to panic attacks and anxiety, I have had them for 20 yrs. I went thru a time where they went away and just had some anxiety but in 2005, they came back with a vengance. I feel like I can't control my mind, its constant worry, what if what if thinking all the time. I feel dizzy, off balanced, brain fog, i cant think clear anymore, forgetful, irritable and palpitations. I have always had a heart phobia and in Feb I got this intense burning in my chest that went into my back, etc. I felt like I had a blow torch in my chest, or drank hot sauce. i thought it was my heart went to the er and said I did not have heart attack, but admitted me anyway for observation and one little thing on my ekg that he was not sure of. I was left on the monitor all night and the next day another doc came in and said I was fine and could go home. I had 3 ekgs while in the hospital an on the monitor as well. he told me they all loooked fine and thought it was gastro related. I went to my new family doctor had another ekg, it was fine and holter only showed pvc, but ok. I am on priolec but still have some burning here and there. i have not shortness of breath or pain on doing anything. I will go for weeks and no pain at all then I will get a spell, I keep reading on line and convinced I have angina. I keep worrying I have this rare form called variant angina. I can't get the thoughts out of my head. I get to where I am afraid to walk fast or leave my home. I am afraid to go outside at times. I think about having a heart attack all the time. I get burning and then I get all worked up and my ears burn and I think this is it...... They mentioned a stress test in the hospial and lost it. My heart rate went to 177 and I thoguht I was gone. I was treated like dog in the er, it was hell. I am overweight, but my blood pressure is on the low side and my cholesterol was perfect they said. I want to exerise but it makes me have anxiety attacks. I feel like checking myself into a mental ward I am so stressed out. I have been thru hell lately, lost 2 grand parents in 3 months, teen daughter got pregnant, kictchen caught in fire a few months ago, I am sick all the time. I am so afraid that it just consumes me. I know of a young woman my age that dropped over of a heart attack and it sent me over the edge. I can't stop worrying about my heart!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
(male)

tootal2 HB User
Re: I am going insane

your thyroid must be very low. Did you ever get a blood test for your thyroid?

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-14-2010 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread