It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
(female)

LilLadyEmz HB User
Unhappy What is wrong with me...Is it anxiety?

What is anxiety like? Can it be caused by a certain experience and you can re-feel what you felt during that experience?

One day i was real stupid and i decided to try a drug...And it wasn't good...I was feeling like really weird and i had like warm rushes going through my body..It kind of felt like when you go to the fair and you go on one of those rides that go really high in the air and then they drop down REALLY fast...It kind of felt like that and i kept getting it like every 30 seconds and i also felt very light and really dizzy, my heart was pounding really fast and hard and i could hear it in my head..I had a hard time breathing and i felt really sick like i was about to throw up, but i just couldnt...The next day i was still feeling weird, light and kind of numb and dizzy.i kept getting that weird rush but it wasn't constant..I probably go it like 6 times during that day. Then the next day i was fine and i was back to normal for the next 3 weeks.

Then about 4 weeks later i was outside walking with my parents, like I always do, and all of a sudden i get this rush that went through my body and it felt EXACTLY like when i took the drug.. I also became really light and my heart started to beat fast and i was kind of dizzy and then i kept coughing and it would make me gag. This lasted for about 5-10 minutes then it kind of went away but that night i felt weird and just not myself. And i felt sick too. Then the next 2 weeks the same thing that i just described was happening to me pretty much everyday, except kind of in different ways...but still the same feelings. I also felt VERY sick too, so my mom brought me to the hospital and they did all kinds of tests and in my stool sample they found bacteria..But after a wwhile the bacteria went away because my stools werent green anymore and i didnt feel so sick...But i still had all those feelings and its reallly scarey because its he EXACT same feelings as when i took the drug and i HATE it.

I still get them everyday and its been like 4 weeks now! Now its making me crazy because i am scared that i might have ate or touched something else and i'm terrified of like going crazy or haulusinating and not knowing whats going on...It's really controlling my life....I know that i have to keep saying to myself that its going to be okaybut when those feelings start they just feel so real you know.........And its gettign worse because now i have eye problems, like they always get blurry and it feels like their crossing, and i feel confused a lot and i can't remember things .. I also so ike flahses or black dots and just weird things with my eyes. And sometimes i feel weird like things arnt real and that i'm dreaming and im going to wake up on a different day..And when i look in the mirror i feel different or i think of weird things...

What do you think is going on with me? I HATE IT And i'm always scared to be by myself.. Is this anxiety?

Also do you think that it could be a thryoid problem because i have NO breast AT ALL, seriosuly..they never grew since i was a little girl! And i also have a lot of facial and body hair like a man.......What do you think about this?

P.S. I haven't used a drug ever since my bad experience and i NEVER EVER EVER WILL EVER AGAIN!

Thankyou soooooo much if you could help me!

Last edited by Administrator; 06-19-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
(female)

luvmyfamily924 HB User
Re: What is wrong with me...Is it anxiety?

Hi there.
I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. It probably is anxiety because you had such a bad episode. I think (remembering back when I was around your age) thatthe drug was probably pretty "strong" or it may have been laced with something else. Nowadays, believe me it can happen. The advice I can give you about anxiety is that it plays tricks with your mind. It tricks you into thinking you are having something really bad and you experience all kinds of weird things in a matter of minutes. Dizziness, nausea, sweaty palms, shortness of breath, heart pounding... the list goes on. You just need to relax and lay down if you can or sit with back straight and start slow breaths in through your nose filling up you abdomen, not your lungs. Hold the breath for 4 seconds or so and release slowly through your mouth with your lips slightly open until you release all the air in you. take anther deep breath and repeat the whole thing. I'd do this for about 5 to 10 minutes if not longer and at the same time just repeat in your mind "I'm calm" "I'm ok" "Relax" this will keep you from thinking about the anxiety attack you just experienced.

Regarding your breasts and excessive hair (i forgot where you have it)... you need to go to a doctor to see why. Don't worry too much about it because your hormones are probably out of control and that's normal but check with a dr anyway.
Take care babe
LMF

Last edited by Administrator; 06-19-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
(female)

LilLadyEmz HB User
Re: What is wrong with me...Is it anxiety?

Thankyou so much for the great answer ! .. Xoxooxox

Last edited by Administrator; 06-19-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Closed Thread