It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

iaptyp4ik HB User
I could use advice, because i am scared

Hi all, i am 28 years old, about month ago i had my first panic/anxiety attack or what they say it is. Simpthoms: Dry mouth, body like having seasure, feeling like getting uncoutiouse based on lack of rapid breathing, head like on fire/ or like in airplain that crushes. That day my blood presure is 150, h/r don't remember but fast...i never had problems with my health over all. And yes i am typical coffee drinker, and social cigarete smoker(no drugs). I have no insurance and currently looking for a job, but I went to ER, they checked my blood, vitals, chest xray, EKG <-heart, and erine test. ALL SHOWS IN PERFECT CONDITION BY ALL MEANS. When they asked me how i feel during my event, i startd my 1 or 2 ears were getting tempature hot like i felt that it's not notmal, they checked ears, no ear infection. Over all docrots in ER couldn't find anything, and i told them that before even i feel like my brain is hurting literally where i can't controll it, like someone puts niddles in my brains and it starts...
I went to psyciaatrist and was on CELEXA for 5 days, i hated and wasn't myself and still had couple events after all. Now i am taking 5mlg of LEXAPRO and it seem helps a bit, but i get brain sharp pain and my hands are always wet/sweated during day and then i have to take a deep breath and kinda try to breath it out. I am not sure what to do, but i feel scared and no one seems to pay attention or when i talk about everyone tells me don't worry about it. i know i am not exadurating about my pains and discomforts, but i don't know what to do. I want to do the CT scan but with no insurance nobody cares seens now it's only the business rather then help for people.
Please advise me something i don't know, or how to get checked up my brain in particulary. Thanks to all that responde regardless, and sorry for gramar mistakes.

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-21-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread