It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
(female)

LilLadyEmz HB User
Unhappy Is this anxiety.........?

Hey everybody..I'm a teenager and i have an anxiety problem.<edit>out of no where, i just started to feel very weird and i had the EXACT same feelings <edit>. i felt so weird...like i felt this weird rush in my body, kind of like when you go on a ride at the fair that brings you really high and then you drop down REALLY fast and you get that feeling of dropping or falling inside, well its kind of a feeling like that...It's really annoying, i get all nervous and panicky and shaky, and SOMETIMES my heart will beat fast or sometimes it just feelings like it and i start to feel REALLY light in the body and i feel like i have to keep taking deep breaths.

I absolutly hate it...I always feel like im going to start haulusinating and go insane or not know whats going on...It's sOOO scarey and i tell myself "calm down its just anxiety" but the feelings are just there and they are real feelings so i can't help but notice them.

And now i often start to feel like i'm dreaming, or that things arn't real. And sometimes when i see, hear or do something, like 20 seconds after i will re-see or re-hear it in my head. Like for example the other day i was talking to my dad about a earthquake and then i went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and i like re-heard him say it and re-saw him say it in my head and it felt so weird, but real at the same time and then i like snaped out of it and i thought that i wa starting to haulusinate or something.

It's getting really bad now im always scared that there might be a drug in my food or im scared to touch things incae somebody that uses drugs touched it...What do you guys think of this? Is it normal for all this to be happening with anxiety?

I'm a teenager and its hard to handle. I'm always feeling weird like im about to haulusinate or like i'm already haulusinating or i just feel weird in genereal like not normal or not myself. ANd my body feels odd, like when i move my arms or hands sometimes...

P.S. Also sometimes i forget things REALLY fast, like sometimes ill be doing something and then like right after i say to myself "how did i do that again?" and i forget it fast. And also sometimes my mouth feels weird, like it will have a weird taste or it weird like theres nothing in it...kind of numb feeling...

PLEASE HELP ME THANKYOUU !

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-25-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Please read and follow the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
(male)

snapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB User
Re: Is this anxiety.........?

i'd probably go see a doctor if I were you

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-03-2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
(male)

5088 HB User

See a doc . , but in my opinion it sounds like anxeity .

The unrational feer of being drugged is part of the illness -i have been there .

Ill bet your problem is nothing more than anxeity , but a doc can give you ,some meds to help .

Praying helps me .--

I take a very small amount of zoloft and have xanax for the bad attacks .

As a friend (also a sufferer of anxeity )says "the most real un-real thing you can have "

Old 07-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
(female)

Ksurrina HB User

Try to relax your body and then whatever is happening will stop.

Closed Thread