It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
(male)

damone HB User
Anyone have constant imbalance/dizziness from anxiety?

This has really been the worst of it for me. I don't feel as though the room is ever spinning, but I just feel off balance much of the time. I'm on Klonopin, but are there any meds or methods you have used to help with the dizziness/imbalance?

Last edited by damone; 06-26-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
(male)

damone HB User
Re: Anyone have constant imbalance/dizziness from anxiety?

Nobody else but me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I feel like that too... I know it's a mix from my anxiety/depression, allergies, and from my general fatigue, which I don't know what all came from. I feel like I will just fall over some days! It's definitely frustrating, so I know how you feel. I get a lot of "brain fog" and forget things too. My memory and focus have not been the best these days. I stopped taking any medications that are taken daily that make me tired and this helps some. I also have Xanax to take as needed, but I try to not take it often. I'm soon going to be trying Wellbutrin for depression/anxiety, and know it often helps with energy and not feeling dizzy/brain fog. Some people do well with it for anxiety, and some do not... I hope it works well and if so, I will let you know! I'm getting the prescription filled tonight I'm actually excited because I want to feel normal again so bad... and this is some hope!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
(male)

5088 HB User

When i have bad anxeity i feel dizzy , it sucks .

Old 07-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
(male)

FrontierDriver2 HB User

I have this as well. I had an inner ear infection for a couple months. I took medicine and it improved, but the feelings of being off balance never completely went away. Feeling off balance is enough to make you very, very anxious! I haven't found anything to make it better. I've taken antivert which does help, but that knocks me out for at least a day or two.

Closed Thread