It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
(female)

livingdoll HB User
Unhappy i just can't deal with this alone... -_-

I've been having a lot of trouble with my anxiety disoder lately, I've had a lot of trouble with my anxiety disorder since third grade to be honest and I didn't even know I had one til my junior year (2009).

but there's this thing I do now it's greoss and disgusting and it happens everytime I attempt to talk to "anyone" I sweat. "like a pig" and I get very disoriented I can't comprehend or process anything, and my speech impediment is getting worse

also I've been having chest pains, headaches, and trouble sleeping and/or focusing but I'm not sure whether or not that is relative to my condition since I can't exactly ask my doctor and I am afraid to concern my mom

I really just want to get over this move on, but it's not like being shy
shyness is something you can grow out of "this" this is a bit more serious than that

Does anyone know any tricks or tips to stay calm when your starting to feel the pressure??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #2
(male)

snapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB Usersnapcrackle HB User
Re: i just can't deal with this alone... -_-

what is it that makes you nervous when you talk to people?

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-30-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
(female)

icm HB User
Re: i just can't deal with this alone... -_-

you sound like to me you have what they call conversion disorder i was just dignoised with myself.i also had speech problems.what you have to do is when you feel like this is tell yourself its not real ....your telling your mind because its whats doing that to you.i found this out.all the things that were wrong with me was my mind .its caused by some type of stress,it can make you nervous or even sick and yes sweat.look it up conversion disorder,and try doing what iam its actually been working for me,i still have to seek therapy and a psyschrist dr,it was hard for me to accept that my mind could cause me to have a stroke thats what happen to me by the way,and other bizzare symtoms too for 2 months now,lucky they caught mine early.anyway i dont know if my story will help but i do hope it will.....kellly

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-02-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread