It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
(male)

Archimedis HB User
One Step Forward Three Steps Back

Leaving my anxiety medication behind wasn't the right thing to do. I have my instant relief meds but I need something to fight this beast again. Monday I am going to start the effexxor XR again, this worked for me the very first time I developed the anxiety. It's been real bad lately and I have been trying to fight it without the use of medication. My doctor has taken me off the beta blocker (atenolol) due to my heartrate dropping, my pulse taken in her office the other day was only 56 BPM. The palipations have gotten out of control, I think that it is due in part to the atenolol, with the heart rate dropping from 90 bpm on average before the atenolol began. This just really sucks, going back and fourth........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread