It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Unhappy HI all, it has been a while................

Lots of stuff going on in my life right now, still no job, and problems with a aging mom...............I don't hand stress well, and my anxiety and depression are "Some what " under control...........@ time........I will wack out.

I am on 20 mgs of Lexapro and 1mg of Kloplin.

My question, my doctor has been giving me samples of the Lexapro and I am running out and hate to ask for yet more samples.

PLUS I feel like I am not getting the full effects, going on week seven.........and gaining some weight and still working out and drinking lots of water.

Should I ask for something else? I want to be weight neutral, not weight gain?

Please I just don't know what to do, just live and be somewhat happy.

Please any, any advise, we be grateful.............PS.........I will have to be a generic brand, I have no health insurance.

Please tell me day's will get better..................any advise I I WILL CHERISH!

PROZAC made me not be able to sleep........insomnia............BAD

God Bless..........

Old 07-22-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Re: HI all, it has been a while................

OH and Wellburtin made me mean.........please, anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
(male)

Archimedis HB User

Damn Himmy I was wondering where you were, hoping that your absence meant you were getting better. Sorry to hear you are still without work, I would be willing to bet that when you find work, things will get even better. I will be starting the effexxor XR in the new week again, I hope this one brings me out of my fit......wish I could send you my insurance.......;(

Old 07-23-2010, 05:17 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

You are so sweet.........I just tired of complaining to everyone. No work, your right I know once I go back that will make a world of difference..........

Let me know how the Effexor does for you, I can get that in generic or so the pharmacist said.

I exercise and drink plenty of water................just don't feel I am getting the true effects of Lexapro, and wanting to snack too much...........I KNOW it is from the Lex......... I am petite so any weight extra is not good.

You are a good person, always making my day..................

Closed Thread