It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2010, 03:28 AM   #1
(female)

hightown HB User
Unhappy my high anxiety

HI i have a lot of mental health problems,had my first nevous breakdown at 26,and it as resulted in my panic attacks phobias and anxiety,i was bad with depression,i am 49 now and seeing yet another councillor,ive been o nantidepressants which get me down im trying a new approach anyone understands ,my appearance as gone i have very little trust in people,im what you call a survivor,im still here and theres been times when i wanted to not be here,im agood person who just as a few problems,i want to be able to talk to someone who understands how it feels being like this as some people when you tell them you have mental health problems they look at you as if your daft,not the case at all i know whats going on around me,i certainly wouldnt wish mental health problems on anyone,but i have to learn to deal with the thoughts i get the panic attacks are the worse as i feel i need to run where to i dont know,if anyone understands please feel free to get i ntouch its always nice to be able to make new frineds

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-23-2010 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room letters with the proper words as per the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Old 07-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
(female)

maritime HB User
Re: my high anxiety

i completely understand what you are going through. I am 23 years old and have pretty much dealt with anxiety my whole life I just did not know thats what it was. I was just recently diagnosed with GAD and will soon be seeing a counselor. I am so epressed because of my anxiety and the fact that I do not know how to deal with it. I have been through every symptom you can possibly think of and been to the ER repeatedly because I thought i was dying or something life threatening was wrong with me because I was having a panic attack...ive had chest pain, stomache aches, loss of appetite, cant sleep, always tired, just feel sick all of the time, feel like im in a translike state or dream like state and just out of it...recently I have been experiencing a new symptom...a strange feeling in my head..i cant explain it very well: It is like an odd pressure not a pain and it might start on the right side of my head and then move to the top and then the left side or i may feel it all over..it started just here and there but now it is constant and will not go away sometimes it is a hot burny itchy agitating feeling..i have had a cat scan done and some blood tests and so far so good so I am assuming it is another symptom of anxiety...i know when you are anxious your body releases more adrenaline and serotonin which are released in your nerve endings and your nerve endings are in your brain so maybe thats why at least thats what i read....I don't know i am miserable and constantly worried i just want to feel normal again...i always deal wih this off and on...i had a baby oct 5th of 2009 and i have not felt like this since before i got pregnant up until 2 months ago i do not know what triggered it or caused it but i do know i am going to go crazy if i do not get on some meds or it doesnt go away by itself eventually

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-25-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room letters with the proper words as per the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
(male)

Archimedis HB User
Re: my high anxiety

Well you are defineitely in the right place, I feel your pain. Thing is I have found this board extremely helpful in dealing with my anxiety. Unless you are going through it people just can't understand, they tell you they do but they truly don't. Since I joined this board a few months ago I have met many people who are going through the same thing, they have offered great advice and have been there when I needed to hear from them the most. I'm sure you will have the same great experiences here as I have, goodluck with this beast we are all fighting it with you.....

Closed Thread