It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Question I want to know more About 5 HTP...........

I am on 20 mgs of Lexapro, and someone on her had some good words of advise about 5hpt.

I want off the Lex, I have been on many with terribly bad side effect and if this work like the antidepressants "WITHOUT" the side effects, I am for it.

Please advise........thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

himmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB Userhimmylover HB User
Re: I want to know more About 5 HTP...........

Please anyone??????

I am going to try this and wing myself off Lexapro............please any advise?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
(female)

barb bee HB User
Re: I want to know more About 5 HTP...........

I think it depends on how severe your issues are. I tried 5 HTP and it didn't do anything for me. My aunt recommended it to me because she takes it when she feels restless. I have been dealing with severe anxiety and panic attacks. I usually try to go the more natural route instead of chemical but I'm starting to think I really need something prescribed. Hope this helps!

Closed Thread