It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
(female)

Jada62 HB UserJada62 HB User
fluttering in the throat and short of breath

for the last few weeks i have a fluttering pulse beat in the hollow of my throat and feel like i am out of breath..this happened last yr about this same time and i had to get tons of heart $$$$$tests and nothing was out of the ordinary for my age 66.....now this yr the same stuffis happening>>i have bad allergies, sinus and my panic and anxiety has been very bad because of the financial problems + a whole lotof other things going on. i am scared to death of dying..i have a pet no one will care for and she my heart and soul..i want to live to get her through life she is 5....i feel like iam dying.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: fluttering in the throat and short of breath

Have they tested your thyroid? Some of your symptoms can be caused by thyroid. People with a thyroid disorder sometimes report feeling a fluttering or a "fullness" in their throat. Anxiety with thyroid problems is common. Anxiety can cause the feeling that you can't take a deep breath.

If they haven't checked your Thyroid, you should ask them to run a TSH, Free T3 and Free T3 and TPO antibody panel to rule it out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread