It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
(female)

wv_lady_us HB User
I need to talk...

I have struggled with anxiety/depression disorder for years. I have been on a 0.25 mg of zanax for a long time. My husband died on March the 4th of this year, and I was scared to be alone and afraid of burglers and then I fell in my kitchen and hurt my leg, and I stressed over that and the doctor said I had arthritis in my hurt leg and I stressed over that. Well to make a long story short i got sick.

I live all alone and its so hard having this disorder and being alone. I miss my husband so much. I depended on him alot. I hope I can make a friend on this board. Im so scared I can't find the help I need. ..barb

Old 08-04-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
(female)

Katcarcat HB User
Re: I need to talk...

Im so sorry for your loss barb things may not seem that their going to be okay at times but know that things in th end always turn out alright. This site is very supportive and helpful, i know its made me feel less alone in my situation. Have you ever joined an anxiety support group? I highly recomend that (if you have kasier they should haave an anxiety group and a panic group that meets every week)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #3
(female)

wv_lady_us HB User

Thanks so much for your kind words. I will see in to that group. I need to have therapy, but having problems finding any. The local Mental Health said it would be October before I could get an appointment. I will let you know if I find any groups ok....barb

Old 08-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
(female)

pebbles1962 HB User

Hey Barb, I lost my son who was living with me and I have the same problems,and I also lost my mother and there`s nights I can`t sleep just from fear,I go to church and I pray and read my Bible and I`m still not doing good.Today I couldn`t even go check my mailbox. I`m sorry about your husband and I hope you get better with time. I`ll be praying for your fear to leave you also.

Closed Thread