It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
How am i gonna cope with my new plan?

Trying to do some positive and push myself to go to the gym so i get out and about and healthy too. I have 0% confidence and suffer anxiety, depression, etc....Im anxious about when i first step into the gym. Im not good at conversations anymore due to depression etc. How can i over come this anxiety? I should be excited but its like 10% excited, and 90% anxious, paranoid that i might look out of place, i just find it daunting the thought of going its friday now so i get paid next tuesday so i will be starting tuesday.

Thanx in advance for any ideas , support or anything at all.

I know it sounds silly been anxious about going to the gym. I also get shy and nervous.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
(male)

Vuk HB User
Re: How am i gonna cope with my new plan?

Nothing silly about it. I feel anxious about gym too until I get there. You didn't mention if you take any medications or see a therapist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: How am i gonna cope with my new plan?

yep i take sertraline 100mg medication and waiting to see therapist.

Closed Thread