It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
(female)

kcsalad HB User
Looking for help about anxiety symptoms

Hello everyone,

I am a 35 year old with anxiety/panic disorder according to my doctor who has followed me for 5 years now. Honestly I donít know if my anxiety caused my other physical ailments or if it was the other way around.

A little medical history so anyone who replies to this thread:

Diabetes since 2005 and also Supraventricular tachycardia was diagnosed in 2004. I am on medicine for both.

It has been more than 5 years now that I suffer from dizziness and tremors. I feel off balance when I am walking especially in the evening after work. It is a very scary feeling. I have seen different doctors (ENT, Psy etc) and nothing has been found so it has been put down to anxiety. Some time ago, I had a brain ct scan to rule out any other cause. It was clear.

But lately in addition to all my anxiety and sadness, I am feeling yet other symptoms. It will start by a pain in my stomach that will cause nausea or needing to go to toilet. Sometimes I will burp. Then it will get worse, I will feel tingles in lips and my hands and feet will go cold. That I still can deal with. But what scares me if that I will feel this wave of Ďweirdnessí. I am still trying to find words to describe it but I am not sure. It is like a lack of oxygen and that feeling goes through my whole body. It makes me feel a bit weak especially in my arms and legs and it is like I am scared of passing out which has thankfully never happened to me. But that rush I feel is very scary. Despite all my panic attacks I have never felt that. It is really like my body is not functioning properly or is lacking something.

It really scares me. If anyone can relate or can give me any sort of input I would be very grateful. I am feeling so much fear. The other day I told my doctor that I am worried that I miss something serious out with everything that I feel being put down to anxiety.

Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread