It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
(male)

raracer HB User
I NEED Help....

This has been an on going issue for YEARS now. As in ever since 1st grade but it's to the point now where my life is greatly effected.

When I get nervous, I have to go to the bathroom. Simple as that. However it's much worse and I am sure many here know the exact feeling. My legs go numb, if I do go to the bathroom it's fluid, my body goes into this state of control and I have to work VERY hard to calm myself to breathe.

I also get EXTREMELY hot to the point of almost passing out. Only a cold shower can really help that. It's intense.

It happens probably once a week, sometimes more. It usually lasts at least 24 hours. If I do calm myself reading, watching a movie, etc can help me relax but it's like still there, any little thought sparks it back up again.

I can't work, going to school was the hardest thing ever, I have to worry about where I go, etc. It use to just be about stuff that worried me, now I can't even do things I use to love to do because for some reason my body explodes.

Half the time I get sick worrying I will be sick. I've tried ignoring it, I've tried stomach medicine, I've tried tons of things. I've beat it ONE time. My girlfriend's family lives out of state and we went to visit for a week. Obviously this was horrifying. I got sick about half an hour into the trip and stopped at a Wal Mart. I literally (at least think) talked myself into truly believing Tums would make it go away. So I bought some, took them, felt better. During the trip I only felt the feeling build probably twice and just the thought of taking Tums made it go away because I told myself that would fix it so nothing bad can happen. LOL Sounds funny...but SOMETHING worked.

It's the number one worst thing in my life, I've missed so many things because of it. What can I do to fix this? Is there medicine? What is it even called??? I just now have really looked into it, I always just thought it was part of me but it's to the point that it's ruining my life. If I even remotely feel like I may get this feeling I can't leave the house. Even for things I want to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread